Position: Analytics Intern
Employment Type: Full-time, Temporary
Starting Date: Immediately
Reporting to: Financial Analyst
Location: Calgary, AB
At Enterra, our core purpose is to harness the power of insects to feed and care for the world. Since 2007 we have been pioneering large-scale, sustainable insect production in North America, producing the highest quality ingredients for our innovative animal feed and pet food customers. Our latest facility is operational near Calgary, AB.
We live by our core values of Quality, Integrity and Innovation. Our team is full of motivated and hardworking people that are committed to making the world a better place.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Business Intelligence co-op student to join our team and contribute to the development and implementation of a Data Repository and Power BI reporting to support our operations.
The role will be for 4 months, reporting to the Financial Analyst and be based in Calgary AB.
- Strict adherence to health and safety policies.
- Work with key members of all departments including operations, biology, maintenance, and senior management.
- Develop excel templates for data capture
- Requirements gathering for BI dashboards
- Build Power BI reports for consumption across the organization.
- Other activities as required
- Currently enrolled in post-secondary institution (University or College)
- Coursework focused on Analytics
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel
- Experience using Microsoft Power BI (DAX, M Query)
- Microsoft Power Apps an asset
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills required
- Strong team player with good interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated – brings a positive “can-do” attitude and strong work ethic
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
- Competitive salary based on experience
For more information about Enterra, please visit www.enterrafeed.com.
Interested applicants should email a cover letter and resume by September 30, 2020.