Position: Animal Nutritionist
Employment Type: Full-time, permanent
Starting Date: April 29, 2019
Reporting to: R&D Manager
Location: Langley, BC
At Enterra, our core purpose is to harness the power of insects to feed and care for the world. Since 2007 we have been pioneering large-scale, sustainable insect production in North America, producing the highest quality ingredients for our innovative animal feed and pet food customers.
We live by our core values of Quality, Integrity and Innovation. Our team is full of motivated and hardworking people that are committed to making the world a better place.
• Identifying and sourcing feed ingredients, developing strong working relationships with vendors and suppliers
• Formulating feed (macro and micronutrients) for insects
• Performing and analyzing results from insect feed trials
• Least cost formulating
• B.Sc. or M.Sc. in Animal Nutrition or related field is required. Applicants with work experience or technical training will also be considered.
• Proven research and report writing skills.
• Experience with Feed Formulation Software.
• Must have valid BC drivers license and valid passport.
• Excellent English verbal and written communication skills required.
• Must be able to work in a lab environment with occasional travel
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
• Competitive salary based on experience
• Excellent benefits plan
• Annual bonus program
For more information about Enterra, please visit www.enterrafeed.com.
Interested applicants should email a cover letter and CV or resume to email@example.com. Closing date April 19, 2019.