Feed Manufacturing / Contract
Reports to: Supervisor
Posted on August 30, 2018
At Enterra, we’re on a mission to secure the future of the world’s food supply by solving two major global problems; food waste and nutrient shortage. We transform pre-consumer food waste into sustainable nutrients for food production, creating Renewable Food for Animals and Plants™. Our team is our most important asset, bringing innovative thinking, a can-do attitude, and a commitment to driving change.
We are currently looking for a full-time position, contract or permanent, as Farm Labourer/Equipment Operator to join our growing team and contribute to the safe and reliable operation of our production facility in Langley, BC.
What Enterra offers you:
- Competitive wages – $18.00/hourly
- Unique experience in a farm-meets-biology-lab-meets-industrial-process environment
- Significant opportunity for growth
- A job you can feel good about!
- Strict adherence to health and safety policies
- Processing of pre-consumer recycled food
- Receiving and unloading trucks
- Maintaining a high standard of cleanliness in your area
- Heavy use of forklift, skid-steer, pressure washer and other equipment
- Strong team player with good interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated – brings a positive “can-do” attitude and strong work ethic
- Ability to lift loads of up to 50 lb.
- Experience with industrial or farm equipment is an asset
- Experience in the fast food industry is an asset (similar skills required)
- Must be able to work weekdays and weekends (7am – 3:30pm)
- Schedule subject to change with advanced notice
- For more information about Enterra and our technology please visit www.enterrafeed.com.
Interested? Please send your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com.