Position: Financial Analyst
Employment Type: Full-time, permanent
Starting Date: April 27th
Reporting to: Chief Financial Officer
Location: Calgary, Alberta
At Enterra, our core purpose is to harness the power of insects to feed and care for the world. Since 2007 we have been pioneering large-scale, sustainable insect production in North America, producing the highest quality ingredients for our innovative animal feed and pet food customers.
We live by our core values of Quality, Integrity and Innovation. Our team is full of motivated and hardworking people that are committed to making the world a better place.
• Build and maintain financial models to support annual planning processes, monthly forecasting processes and strategic business decisions by senior management,
• Aid in the development of the Company’s long-range planning through forecast modeling,
• Prepare and coordinate the annual budget process for the business,
• Building and improving on analytical processes, forecasting tools, and managing KPIs with a particular focus on the management of project finances,
• Performing ad-hoc analysis and modelling to support decision making,
• Co-ordinate and prepare monthly forecast updates for senior leadership team,
• Provide support for M&A activity as required,
• Provide support for high impact projects based on a thorough understanding of the company’s financial position and business model. Examples of such projects could include capital structure analyses and build vs. buy decisions,
• Proactively monitor P&L risks and opportunities, monitor business trends, and provide recommendations to management,
• Data manipulation, analysis, and presentation for the budgeting process,
• Development of forecasts including but not limited to cash flow forecasts, capital expenditure forecasts, and share value forecast.
• Can-do attitude and comfortable in a start-up environment,
• Minimum of 4 years post-graduate qualifications and 2+ years of related experience,
• Driven to discover reasons for financial trends and provide insightful financial analysis,
• Strong analytical and organizational skills and able to meet tight deadlines,
• Able to work well independently and within team environment,
• Exceptional financial modeling skills with advanced Excel knowledge,
• CFA or MBA or CPA designation preferred but not required,
• Excellent English verbal and written communication skills required
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
• Competitive salary based on experience
• Excellent benefits plan
For more information about Enterra, please visit www.enterrafeed.com.
Interested applicants should email a cover letter and CV or resume to email@example.com.
Closing date March 30th, 2020