Position: Full-time, permanent
Reports to: VP, Operations
Tentative Start Date: January 28, 2019
Location: Langley, BC
At Enterra, our core purpose is to harness the power of insects to feed and care for the world. Since 2007 we have been pioneering large-scale, sustainable insect production in North America, producing the highest quality ingredients for our innovative animal feed and pet food customers.
We live by our core values of Quality, Integrity and Innovation. The team at this dynamic company is full of motivated and hardworking people that are committed to making the world a better place.
We are currently undergoing rapid production expansion and are looking for a driven Manager, Marketing & Brand to develop and implement a strategic marketing plan that drives customer adoption, preference and loyalty in a B2B setting.
The ideal candidate is an experienced marketing professional who understands the importance of building a strong brand and is excited about creating value that is meaningful to customers. This role will have a major impact on shaping and developing the Enterra brand, and is suited for an enthusiastic self-starter that is passionate about the work that we do in creating a more sustainable food system.
- Collaborate with internal teams on marketing and brand strategy development in line with strategic plan
- Develop and execute the strategic marketing plan, ensuring performance targets and KPIs are achieved or exceeded
- Manage third-party marketing agencies and other vendors to support plan execution
- Find innovative and creative ways of differentiating our brand that provides value to customers
- Build a knowledge database through primary and secondary market research and communicate to senior management
- Develop a deep understanding of customer needs in a variety of markets, including pet food, aquaculture and poultry feed, and regions, including North America, Europe and globally
- Support the sales team in building strong relationships with customers, providing a direct line of communication
- Coordinate and attend industry trade shows and events, representing the Enterra brand and providing support to sales
- 5+ years of experience in marketing and brand management, including B2B
- Post-secondary education in marketing
- Proven track record of success in a similar role
- Leadership skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently, as well as collaboratively in a cross-functional team
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
- Valid driver’s license and passport for travel
- Marketing experience in pet food, feed, food or agriculture is a strong asset
Salary and Benefits:
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Excellent benefits plan
- Annual bonus program
- Opportunities for growth
Applicants should email a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Closing date December 17, 2018.