Position: Process Technician
Employment Type: Contract until Dec 2019
Starting Date: As soon as possible
Reporting to: Supervisor
Location: Langley, BC
At Enterra, our core purpose is to harness the power of insects to feed and care for the world. Since 2007 we have been pioneering large-scale, sustainable insect production in North America, producing the highest quality ingredients for our innovative animal feed and pet food customers.
We live by our core values of Quality, Integrity and Innovation. Our team is full of motivated and hardworking people that are committed to making the world a better place.
We are currently looking for a full-time position, as a Process Technician to join our growing team and contribute to the safe and reliable operation of our production facility in Langley, BC.
The position is contract until December 31, 2019.
- Strict adherence to health and safety policies
- Insect rearing using our proprietary technology and equipment
- Accurate reporting and data collection
- Other related duties as required
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel for data entry and tracking
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Post-secondary education an asset
- Ability to work in high temperature environment
- Ability to lift loads of up to 20kg
- Experience in the fast food industry is an asset (similar skills required)
- Must hold a valid drivers’ licenses
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
- Competitive wages (start at $18.75, plus $1.00 for afternoon shift)
- Excellent benefits plan
- Participation in annual bonus program
- Significant opportunity for growth
- A job you can feel good about!
- Sunday-Thursday 2:00pm to 10:30pm
- Sunday-Thursday 5:00am to 1:30pm
- Schedule subject to change with advanced notice
For more information about Enterra, please visit www.enterrafeed.com.
Interested applicants should email a cover letter and resume.
Salary: $18.75 to $19.75 /hour