Livestock Farming / Contract
Reports to: Supervisor
Posted on August 30, 2018
At Enterra, we’re on a mission to secure the future of the world’s food supply by solving two major global problems; food waste and nutrient shortage. We transform pre-consumer food waste into sustainable nutrients for food production, creating Renewable Food for Animals and Plants™. Our team is our most important asset, bringing innovative thinking, a can-do attitude, and a commitment to driving change.
We are currently looking to fill a full-time position, contract or permanent, as a Process Technician to join our growing team and contribute to the safe and reliable operation of our production facility in Langley, BC. This role would suit a hardworking individual with strong organizational skills.
What Enterra offers you:
- Competitive wages (start at $18.75, plus $1.00 for afternoon shift)
- Excellent benefits plan
- Participation in annual bonus program
- Unique experience in a farm-meets-biology-lab-meets-industrial-process environment
- Significant opportunity for growth
- A job you can feel good about!
- Strict adherence to health and safety policies
- Insect rearing using our proprietary technology and equipment
- Accurate reporting and data collection
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel for data entry and tracking
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work in high temperature environment
- Ability to lift loads of up to 20kg
- Post-secondary education an asset
- Morning shifts are 5:00am to 1:30pm, afternoon shifts are 2:00pm to 10:30pm
- Must be available to work weekdays and weekends
- We always give our employees advanced notice for changes in schedule
Interested? Please send your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com.