Position: Procurement Specialist
Employment Type: Full-time, permanent
Starting Date: April 27th
Reporting to: Business Development Manager
Location: Rocky View Plant (Balzac)
At Enterra, our core purpose is to harness the power of insects to feed and care for the world. Since 2007 we have been pioneering large-scale, sustainable insect production in North America, producing the highest quality ingredients for our innovative animal feed and pet food customers.
We live by our core values of Quality, Integrity and Innovation. Our team is full of motivated and hardworking people that are committed to making the world a better place.
Feedstock Purchasing & Receiving (60%)
• Establish and maintain relationships with feedstock providers
• Negotiate prices
• Coordinate arrival of inputs
• Coordinate with insect nutritionists via phone and email
• Establish purchasing KPIs
• Co-ordinate shipping of Enterra’s products across Canada, USA and Europe
• Manage finished goods inventory
• Locate cost efficient shipping methods
• Co-ordinate purchasing and delivery of plant consumables
• Can-do attitude and comfortable in a start-up environment
• Knowledge of animal feed, nutrition, agriculture or sales is a plus but not required
• Previous procurement/shipping/receiving experience a plus but not required
• Comfortable with ERP systems/computers
• Negotiation skills
• Some post-secondary or two years comparable work experience
• Excellent English verbal and written communication skills required
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
• Competitive salary based on experience
• Excellent benefits plan
For more information about Enterra, please visit www.enterrafeed.com.
Interested applicants should email a cover letter and CV or resume to email@example.com.
Closing date April 3rd