Position: Product Line Manager – Feed
Starting Date: Present
Reporting to: Director of Marketing
At Enterra, our core purpose is to harness the power of insects to feed and care for the world. Since 2007 we have been pioneering large-scale, sustainable insect production in North America, producing the highest quality ingredients for our innovative animal feed and pet food customers.
We love what we do and live by our core values of Quality, Integrity and Innovation. The dynamic team is full of motivated and hardworking people that are committed to making the world a better place. Do you have what it takes? Then we are eager to hear from you.
Our Marketing team in Winnipeg, MB is looking for an energetic individual who wants to make a difference and take on the role of Product Line Manager for our feed ingredients. We’re looking for someone with 5+ years professional experience in the area of feed ingredient marketing and product line management.
Are you up for the challenge?
WHAT ENTERRA OFFERS YOU:
• Competitive salary
• Comprehensive benefits package
• Annual bonus program
• Paid training to further personal development
• Positive company culture focused on open communication and transparency
• Great learning experience
RESPONSIBILITIES: What you will do
• Develop and execute on Enterra’s Strategic Plan for feed products to maximize product value.
• Monitor and analyze market trends and competitors to make sure product offerings are positioned to maximize value for the customer and Enterra.
• Manage the development cycle for new products, from conceptualization to product launch. Includes positioning, pricing, placement and promotion.
• Support Marketing Group to produce materials to position, promote and sell products.
• Work with Sales to identify opportunities and carry out research to determine customer needs and expectations in order to develop new products
• Work with management to develop long term product development and sales strategies in-line with the strategic plan
• Establish product offerings that will be carried out by the sales force
• Work with other functional groups (sales, production, engineering, accounting, finance) to ensure Enterra is maximizing profitability of products
• Use CRM system to track and monitor customer needs and interactions
• Work the customer marketing roles to support them in their differentiation of their products
SKILLS: What you will bring to the role
• Great understanding of marketing concepts and principles
• Understanding of the market place
• Strong attention to detail and a drive to delight both inside and external customers
• Ability to think strategically to differentiate our offering
• Ability to explain ideas, concepts, approaches and achieve buy-in
• Drive initiatives with good judgment and anticipate needs
• Ability to work well in a team environment
• Demonstrated initiative, analytical capabilities, decision making and problem-solving skills
• Excellent communication skills (writing, editing, verbal, and presentation)
QUALIFICATIONS: What you will need
• Undergraduate degree in business or agriculture. Master’s degree an asset
• Minimum 5 years of experience in animal feed ingredients marketing
• Excellent English language communication abilities both, written and verbal
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook)
• Valid driver’s license
• Must be legally entitled to work in Canada and travel to US
For more information about Enterra, please visit www.enterrafeed.com.
Interested applicants should email a cover letter and resume to email@example.com