Feed Manufacturing / Contract
Reports to: Supervisor
Posted on August 30, 2018
At Enterra, we’re on a mission to secure the future of the world’s food supply by solving two major global problems; food waste and nutrient shortage. We transform pre-consumer food waste into sustainable nutrients for food production, creating Renewable Food for Animals and Plants™. Our team is our most important asset, bringing innovative thinking, a can-do attitude, and a commitment to driving change.
We are currently looking for a full-time position, contract or permanent, as Farm Labourer/Equipment Operator to join our growing team and contribute to the safe and reliable operation of our production facility in Langley, BC.
What Enterra offers you:
- Competitive wages (start at $18.00, plus $1.00 for afternoon shift)
- Excellent benefits plan
- Participation in annual bonus program
- Unique experience in a farm-meets-biology-lab-meets-industrial-process environment
- Significant opportunity for growth
- A job you can feel good about!
- Strict adherence to health and safety policies
- Efficient operation of industrial processing equipment to make our finished products
- Accurate reporting and data collection
- Ensuring high sanitary and quality control standards are met
- Cleaning throughout shift to maintain housekeeping standards
- Completing basic preventative maintenance tasks
- Strong work ethic, willing to go the extra mile to get the work done
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Ability to lift loads of up to 20 kg
- Forklift experience an asset
- Experience in the fast food industry is an asset (similar skills required)
- Sunday-Thursday 10:00am to 6:30pm
- Schedule subject to change with advanced notice
Interested? Please send your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.