Position: Sales Representative – Fertilizer
Location: Vancouver, Calgary or Winnipeg office. Candidates that can work remotely will also be considered.
At Enterra, our core purpose is to harness the power of insects to feed and care for the world. Since 2007 we have been pioneering large-scale, sustainable insect production in North America, producing the highest quality ingredients for animals and plants.
We live by our core values of Quality, Integrity and Innovation. Our team is full of motivated and hardworking people that are committed to making the world a better place.
The job is about building deep customer relationships by putting your technical, interpersonal and critical thinking skills to work in helping customers uncover solutions to their challenges.
• Identify and approach prospect customers and key decision makers in various organic fertilizer market segments
• Provide technical expertise on use of Enterra products to move customers through to adoption
• Work with technical support staff to ensure optimal customer service
• Regularly follow-up with clients and prospects via email, phone and in person to move them through the adoption cycle
• Participate in face to face selling at two to four North American trade shows per year
• Liaison with Product Line Managers to improve existing and develop new products and services
• Lead regular customer visits throughout North America
• Manage your sales pipeline using CRM software
• Exceed sales goals with your team members
• B.Sc. or M.Sc. in Agriculture or related field. Applicants with relevant work experience or technical training will also be considered.
• Knowledge or Canadian and US Organic Agricultural Systems
• At least 3-5 years of sales experience selling feed ingredients
• Experience with CRM software
• Excellent English verbal and written communication skills required
• Must be able to travel in North America and occasionally overseas
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
• Competitive salary based on experience
• Excellent benefits plan
• Annual bonus program
For more information about Enterra, please visit www.enterrafeed.com
Interested applicants should email a cover letter and CV or resume to firstname.lastname@example.org